NewsHound: How to Upload
Student Journalists Wanted!
Your school, your team, your athletes!
Games, tournaments, championships, athletes - Get the scoop then visit FatDog.ca to post your stories, pictures and videos and be a Fat Dog Newshound.
To post pictures:
- Go to the game that your picture(s) is from.
- Click on Picture(s), and then select the Upload Picture(s) link on the right.
- Follow the instructions on the page to upload your picture(s).
- Once your picture(s) have been approved they will be posted in the Picture(s) tab.
To submit a story:
- Go to the game that you are submitting a story about.
- Click on the CONTRIBUTE link next to the game.
- Click on Game Summaries, then select ‘Write a Game Summary’ link on the right.
- Write an objective, accurate game story and submit. TIP: Write your story in advance and paste in the submission window. Plain text format is best.
- Once your story has been approved it will appear in the Game Summaries section.
To post a video:
- Upload the video to YouTube (all video must be submitted via YouTube; if you are a first-time user of YouTube, check out their instructions on uploading videos)
- Come back to FatDog.ca and go to the game in your video.
- Copy YouTube's Embed Code into the FatDog form.
- Add any additional info that you want.
- Click the Save button.